Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the meanings set out below:
- ACL means the Australian Consumer Law which is contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth).
- Amount Payable means at any time all amounts payable to Perth Furniture and Fun Pty Ltd, whether or not those amounts have become due for payment under these Terms and Conditions, in connection with the Goods or the Contract, including without limitation any invoiced amounts, interest, fees, costs or expenses.
- Contract means the Terms and four a Purchase Order, the relevant Purchase Order Acknowledgement.
- Customer means the customer specified in the Purchase order, the person placing the Order or on whose behalf the Order is placed with Perth Furniture and Fun PTY Ltd.
- Perth Furniture and Fun Pty Ltd ACN 638692949 and any related body corporates(within the meaning of section 50 of the Corporation Act 2001(Cth)) as specified in the Purchase Order.
- Goods mean any goods, products, services or materials supplied or to be supplied by Perth Furniture and Fun Pty Ltd at any time and from time to time, including without limitation any goods specified in a Purchase Order, Purchase Order Acknowledgement or invoice.
- GST means any goods and services tax imposed on the Supply pursuant to the GST Law.
- GST Law means A New Tax System(Goods and Services Tax) ACT 1999(Cth).
- PPSA means the Personal Property Securities Act 2009(Cth).
- Purchase Order means an order or an offer to purchase Goods.
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement is defined under clause 2.1(a).
- Terms and Conditions mean the terms and conditions set out in this document, as modified or amended in relation to particular Purchase Order.
2.BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2.1 Purchase Order, Purchase Order Acknowledgement and Terms and Conditions
- A Purchase Order or an offer to purchase can be made by the Customer form to tome, however, the Purchase Order shall be deemed accepted when the Customer receives an acknowledgement of the Order form Perth Furniture and Fun Pty Ltd or delivery of the relevant Goods, whichever first occurs (“Purchase Order Acknowledgement”).
- The Terms and Conditions apply to every Purchase Order unless otherwise agreed in writing by Perth Furniture and Fun Pty Ltd.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Terms and Conditions constitute a security agreement and that Perth Furniture and Fun Pty Ltd may register a financing statement in respect of the security interests provided for under these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting a Purchase Order to the Company, the Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that it accepts and ratifies the Terms and Condition Apply and are being bound on the Customer.
- The Contract shall comprise of the following documents, in order of precedence:
- Purchase Order and Purchase Order Acknowledgements;
- These Terms and Conditions;
- Any other document which is attached to, or incorporated by reference in, the Purchase Order or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between Perth Furniture and Fun Pty Ltd and the Customer with respect to the Purchase Order. Any and all prior negotiations, proposals, previous dealings, correspondence, trade custom and/or trade usage are superseded by and will not affect the interpretation of the Contract.
- If at any time in relation to a Purchase Order, the Customer Provides, refers to, submits or otherwise uses terms and conditions other than the Terms and Conditions, such terms and conditions will not form part of or be incorporated into the Contract.
3.1 Perth Furniture and Fun Pty Ltd offers a 14-day Change of Mind Policy.
- We do not accept change of mind for health, safety, or health/safety baby-related products because we have a legal duty of the Health and Safety of the customers using our products and we are not allowed to be selling products that have been opened/handled/used, etc.
- The change of mind option is not applicable to bulk purchases by pallet or pick up.
- We only accept change of mind within 7 days after the item is delivered
- Please send an email including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation of why they would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return on our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For COM (Change of Mind) product has to be in original packaging.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Customer also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- We will notify you as to whether or not we require the product to be returned to us. Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation – credit will not be given in this case.
- If we require the product to be returned to us, we will provide a return post label. We will not refund postage if the customer does not use our return label.
- If the return label provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If the return label NOT provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If customers change their mind before the item is received and require the action of RTS (Return to Sender), we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- Damage issues: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately (within 7 days) if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Exceptions / non-returnable items: Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on used items
- Refunds: We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase. In the event you do not receive a confirmation email, please double check your spam/junk folder
Shipment processing takes 1-2 business days. The processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping. After your payment is authorised and verified, we generally ship most items the following business day.
- Domestic Only
Perth Furniture and Fun does not ship internationally at this time. We ship domestic only Australia
- Shipping Restrictions
Our company ships to both commercial and domestic addresses. We do not deliver to PO Boxes
- Shipment rates and delivery estimates
We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order. All orders are generally shipped the next business day from our warehouse based in Perth.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at Forrestfield, Western Australia-6058 After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up the same day. Please contact us via our website or mobile number provided on the website once you are ready to pick up. Our in-store pickup hours are 10 am to 6 pm on Monday – Saturday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
- Postcodes Not Yet Covered
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are currently unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details. We try our best to include all of the undeliverable postcodes on the list, however, there are still a few postcodes that could be undeliverable for certain products. Orders with no shipment service will be cancelled and refunded. Please contact our customer support team for more information if you need the item to be delivered to a remote postcode to ensure your order can be processed successfully. Undeliverable Postcodes (For all items)
|WA||6740||PRINCE REGENT RIVER|
Undeliverable Postcodes (For larger/bulky items) Shipping surcharge may apply
|NSW||2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899|
|QLD||4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959|
|QLD||4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999|
Perth Furniture and Fun warranty commences from the date of purchase with proof of purchase.
Perth Furniture and Fun offers a 1 year Structural warranty (Return to Base Warranty) on Trampoline Frames which covers manufacturing defects and faults from the date of purchase and upon proof of purchase.
Digi online offers a 1-year warranty (Return to Base Warranty) on Net, Pad, Jump Mat, and Springs which covers manufacturing defects and faults from the date of purchase and upon proof of purchase.
Perth Furniture and Fun offers a 3 month warranty (Return to Base Warranty) on Basketball Hoop & Covers, which covers manufacturing defects and faults from the date of purchase and upon proof of purchase.
Perth Furniture and Fun offers a 3-month warranty (Return to Base Warranty) on Smart Shade & Sprinklers which covers manufacturing defects and faults from the date of purchase and upon proof of purchase.
Roof Shade or Cover is not covered for wind damage. Roof Shade or Cover must be used and removed and not left on the Trampoline; otherwise, it will cause damage to the Net and the shade itself.
Perth Furniture and Fun warranty is only valid with the initial purchase for the original purchaser. Any items sold as second-hand are not included, and warranty is voided.
This Warranty offer is valid for domestic use only. This warranty is invalid If Digi online Trampolines products are used in a commercial capacity.
Products will be Replaced (one-off Replacement) if they are deemed to be faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from the product purchased on the website, or don’t perform as advertised. Once the product has been replaced under warranty, the warranty has been used, and no further replacements will be provided under warranty.
If the product arrives damaged or appears faulty, the customer must notify us within ten working days of receiving the product with photo evidence.
This Warranty offer is limited to parts or replacement and does not cover labour costs to replace components or any freight charges. The warranty will only cover the parts deemed faulty or defect under normal use.
FACTORS WHICH ARE NOT COVERED
The warranty does not cover damage due to Wear & tear, Sun, rust, neglect, misuse, abuse, incorrect maintenance, incorrect installation or damage by storm or accident.
Please note this warranty does not cover any freight charges. All freight charges are non-refundable and the responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear of the product. This may include but is not limited to rusting of steel components, UV deterioration of fabric components or stretching of springs.
As outdoor products that are actively used, these products and their accessories will experience wear and tear over time.
CHANGE OF MIND
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
Trampolines are not able to be returned once they have been removed from their cartons and assembled.
SALTWATER DAMAGE / BORE WATER DAMAGE
This warranty will be reduced by 50% where the product is assembled within 1.6 km of a saltwater environment or where it is subject to ocean spray as determined by the presence of salt crystalised on the product.
Perth Furniture and Fun does not accept responsibility for incorrect orders or misuse of sales or discount codes. Customers will not be credited any discount codes after a sale has been processed.
If the item cannot be repaired or exchanged, any refund provided will be less postage costs.
Any labour may incur costs. Any labour by third parties is not covered.